1) We reply to all enquiries within 24 hours
2) We investigate your needs based on their portfolio allocation strategy
3) Research: we select best ideas that fit your investment criteria. You’ll receive market and sector reports over time.
4) We arrange Q&As, covering project, legal and taxes. We go through the reservation process and introduce you to a panel of solicitors, although you can always act independently.
5) We verbally secure the property. The client usually has 24 hours to pay a small deposit. Depending on the project’s size and features, the deposit ranges between £500 and 5,000. Only when the deposit is paid, the unit is taken off the market and details are sent to the solicitor representing our client.
6) Paperwork: Due diligence on the property licences is performed. Only when both parties are satisfied the exchange of contracts and signing occurs. Moreover, only at that point the client will transfer funds onto the account of the solicitor, who will also register the client’s name at land’s registry. The solicitor will also send the title deed.
7) After-sale services: We do not stop at the sale stage but the client has our backing afterwards, as we continue to send through construction updates and news on the property he has secured.